The earth receives more energy from the sun in just one hour than the world uses in a whole year.
One hour of full sun provides 1000 Wh per m2 = 1 kWh/m2.
As a home or business owner, we each have an obligation to improve and preserve the quality of our environment – not only for today but for future generations. This can be accomplished by reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and other carbon pollutants that are associated with common forms of energy production.
10 things you should know about our solar products:
- Little to no maintenance
- Reduces carbon
- No damage to underlying roof system
- No ballast required
- Virtually no environmental impact
- No moving parts, completely silent
- Out of sight – non obstructive
- Uses roof top space to generate income
- Extends life of roof by blocking U/V ray’s
The goverment guarantees to purchase electricity generated from a solar system on your roof for 20 years!
*Returns could make you up to $360,000 ($18,000/year)