Located on the eastern bank of the upper and lower Great Lakes, Sarnia is a popular city where many people reside. It is currently the largest city on Lake Huron. With its beautiful location and stunning lake views, it’s no wonder why so many commercial and industrial properties make their headquarters in Sarnia.
Commercial roofing correctly installed, maintained and repaired is essential to the long-term health of your building. In most instances, commercial and industrial buildings have flat roofs. Roofs can be at risk for damage from water and extreme weather conditions. To prevent costly issues later, your roof needs to be properly installed, repaired, and maintained by certified roofing professionals such as the team at Empire Roofing Corporation.
The Empire Roofing Maintenance and Repair Program
One of the most exceptional facets about Empire Roofing is our commercial and industrial roofing program. This program includes normal maintenance, inspection, and repairs. It is a great way to maintain the condition of your roof while preventing bigger issues.
Roofing problems are major concerns and can be prevented through proper long-term maintenance and ensure you maintain your warranty.
What the Program Entails:
- Evaluation of property by Empire Roofing Corporation’s professionally trained inspector with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the roofing industry
- Certified by Firestone Building Products, IKO Industries, Dow Corning Building Products and others
- Completed in accordance with the recommendations of Firestone Building Products, National Roofing Contractors Association, Midwest Roofing Contractors Association, Ontario Industry Roofing Contractors Association and Roofing Industries Education Institution
- Inspections scheduled at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual inspections are available)
- Written inspection reports with current roof conditions
- Detailed digital photographic analysis of findings
- Access ladders/hatches
- Metal canopies, fascia’s, troughs
- Skylights and curbs
- Roof membrane
- Roof drains
- Pitch pans, cones, pipes
- HVAC units
- Sheet metal flashings
- Sealants, etc.
- Wet and Moulded Insulation
- Open Seams
- Cracks in Membrane
- Missing Sealants
- Topping off of Pitch Pans
- Patch tears and membrane holes
- Drain roof cleaning
- Debris removal
A maintenance program covers all normal inspection and repair issues. This is the best way to keep your flat roof in the best condition possible while ensuring that it remains under warranty.
Of course, if major repairs or even a replacement is necessary, you can get a free quote from us, as we’ve installed more than 42 million square feet of roofing and are the #1 Firestone Master Contractor in North America. The maintenance and repair program is an ongoing service to help with the upkeep of your roof after major repairs have been made.
When you are ready to learn more, contact us today to speak with one of our professionals so that we can answer all of your questions and schedule a free 100-Point Roof Inspection valued at $1500..