Living in Mississauga means that you will experience all types of weather. With all of the flat roof commercial and industrial buildings in the city, many of them suffer from damage caused by weather, negligence, and poor maintenance.
Trying to maintain your roof yourself could possibly void your warranty. Hiring Empire Roofing Corporation ensures that your roof stays in the best possible condition. We provide seasoned professionals and the latest materials and equipment to correctly repair your roof, or even replace it if necessary.
Empire Roofing Services
- TPO Roofing repair, replacement and new install
- EPDM Roofing repair, replacement and new install
- Rubber Roofing repair, replacement and new install
- PVC repair, replacement and new install
- ACM panels repair, replacement and new install.
- Metal Roofing repair, replacement and new install.
- Modified Bitumen, repair, replacement and new install.
- Tar and Gravel, repair, replacement and new install.
- Roofing Maitenance
- Emergency Repair
- Free 100 point roof inspection
Empire Roofing takes pride in serving commercial and industrial properties with our installation, repair, and maintenance services, along with using the best materials from the most recognized brands in the roofing industry. With years of experience, any type of repair or replacement can be done easily with our staff and all of the state of the art equipment we have accessible.
By taking advantage of Empire Roofing’s repair and maintenance services, you can be assured of a safe and reliable roof that is warrantied and you’ll prevent future damage by keeping up with the maintenance. If you are interested, inquire about the repair and maintenance program offered.
Empire Roofing Program Features
- Evaluation of property by Empire Roofing Corporation’s professionally trained inspector with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the roofing industry
- Certified by Firestone Building Products, IKO Industries, Dow Corning Building Products and others
- Completed in accordance with the recommendations of Firestone Building Products, National Roofing Contractors Association, Midwest Roofing Contractors Association, Ontario Industry Roofing Contractors Association and Roofing Industries Education Institution
- Inspections scheduled at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual inspections are available)
- Written inspection reports with current roof conditions
- Detailed digital photographic analysis of findings
Inspection Items Included in Program
- Inspection of all access ladders/hatches
- Inspection of metal canopies, fascia’s, troughs
- Inspection of skylights and curbs
- Inspection of all roof membrane
- Inspection of all roof drains
- Inspection of all pitch pans, cones, pipes
- Inspection of all HVAC units
- Inspection of sheet metal flashings
- Inspection of all walkways
- Inspection of all sealants, etc.
This isn’t all that will be inspected when you enroll in Empire Roofing’s repair and maintenance program. Nonetheless, this is an overview of the most common inspections. As our professionals inspect your flat roof, they will make any minor repairs as needed. You’ll benefit from having a properly maintained roof that will protect your building for years to come.