When you own a commercial or industrial property in Kitchener, chances are you have a flat roof. This can create a lot of headaches in the future if the roof isn’t properly maintained. This is where Empire Roofing can help.
When a flat roof isn’t kept clear of debris or, it will likely suffer from water damage, debris build up, poor seals, wear and tear, and more serious problems.
Severe and dramatic weather changes cause significant damage to a roof. It’s vital that you contact a professional roofer immediately after noticing any damages or a major weather event.
If snow has accumulated after a storm, you may need to have a professional to remove the snow, immediately inspect and repair it, and assess the health of your roof to prevent future damage.
What Does Empire Roofing Have to Offer?
Empire Roofing doesn’t just maintain roofs in the Toronto, Windsor, and London areas. We replace, repair, maintain, install, inspect, and clean the roofs of all commercial and industrial properties throughout Ontario and Canada.
Empire Roofing offers a maintenance and repair program for businesses that want to ensure the long-term health of their roof and maintain the integrity of their warranty.
List of Items Inspected and Reported through the Empire Roofing Program
- Inspection of all access ladders/hatches
- Inspection of metal canopies, fascia’s, troughs
- Inspection of skylights and curbs
- Inspection of all roof membrane
- Inspection of all roof drains
- Inspection of all pitch pans, cones, pipes
- Inspection of all HVAC units
- Inspection of sheet metal flashings
- Inspection of all walkways
- Inspection of all sealants, etc.
After all of these are inspected, our professional roofer will make minor repairs as necessary. If major repairs or a replacement is needed, we will inform you of the matter.
However, the program only includes installations, small repairs, regular maintenance, and routine inspections meant to help with the normal upkeep of the roof to prevent more serious damages from occurring.
- Evaluation of property by Empire Roofing Corporation’s professionally trained inspector with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the roofing industry
- Certified by Firestone Building Products, IKO Industries, Dow Corning Building Products and others
- Completed in accordance with the recommendations of Firestone Building Products, National Roofing Contractors Association, Midwest Roofing Contractors Association, Ontario Industry Roofing Contractors Association and Roofing Industries Education Institution
- Inspections scheduled at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual inspections are available)
- Written inspection reports with current roof conditions
- Detailed digital photographic analysis of findings included in your report and quote.
Contact Empire Roofing for your free 100-Point Roof Inspection. We will send a skilled inspector with over ten years of roofing experience to guide you through your options and give you your free quote.