Hamilton is a densely populated and industrialized city featuring museums, music venues, restaurants, shops, and much more. It is widely known for its TV and film productions, which have increased the city’s notoriety.
Hamilton is a popular location for a wide range of businesses, and there are many commercial and industrial buildings throughout the area.
Many of these properties have flat roofs, but Hamilton experiences all four seasons, which can put roofs at a higher risk of damage. Luckily, you have Empire Roofing to assist you when damage is evident.
Types of Repairs that Can Be Done for Minor Damages
- Poor, inconsistent weld
- Seam voids
- Fastener placement
- Fasteners too long, or too short
- Unadhered membrane
- Unadhered base flashing
- Contaminated roof substrate
- Flashing displacement
- Abuse of installed roof
- Conduct test welds; probe all seams
- Don’t start and stop welding excessively
- Adjust screw gun clutch setting
- Ensure fastener engages deck, in top flange
- Use correct adhesives at right rate and temp
- Use initial priming, 2nd adhesive application
- Use broom or blower prior to installation
- Follow fastener placement guidelines
- Protect membrane; use job sequencing
Our staff members at Empire Roofing are highly trained professionals with years of experience. They’re required to have a minimum of ten years certified experience, and some have been in the industry for decades.
Types of Commercial Roofing Services Offered
- Flat Roofing
- Rubber Roofing
- TPO Roofing
- EPDM Roofing
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Maintenance
- Free Roof Inspections and Quotes
- Material Options
- Roof Replacement
- Modified Bitumen
- Built Up Roofing
You will find after calling Empire Roofing that there are many different services offered. Call and explain your situation so we can schedule you for a Free 100 Point Roof Inspection to start.
A certified professional will come out to inspect and explain the repairs necessary for the roof, fix leaks on the spot with a short term patch, and provide you with a quote and full colour report..
Most of the damages caused to the roofs of commercial and industrial buildings are due to weather or poor maintenance or incorrect installation.
In order to maintain your warranty and the long-term health of your roof, consider enrolling in Empire Roofing’s maintenance and repair program. This program allows professionals to come out and inspect your roof on a regular basis..
Empire Roofing offers one of the fastest repair response times in Ontario with 24/7 emergency repair service on call normally with 2 hours response time, 4 hours maximum.
What the Program Includes
- Evaluation of property by one of Empire Roofing Corporation’s professionally trained inspectors with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the roofing industry;
- Certified by Firestone Building Products, GAF, IKO Industries, Dow Corning Building Products and others;
- Completed in accordance with the recommendations of Firestone Building Products, National Roofing Contractors Association, Midwest Roofing Contractors Association, Ontario Industry Roofing Contractors Association and Roofing Industries Education Institution;
- Inspections scheduled at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual inspections are all available)
- Written inspection reports with current roof conditions
- Detailed digital photographic analysis of findings included in your report and quote.