There are many commercial and industrial buildings with flat roofs in Guelph and the surrounding areas.
These roofs require special attention when facing the ever-changing weather conditions in Canada. Otherwise, you may find yourself voiding your roof’s warranty and acquiring expensive damages.
What Will Jeopardize Your Warranty?
- Not cleaning the roof to make sure it is free of debris.
- Not performing regular maintenance.
- Not having regular inspections.
- Not checking the roof or having it inspected by a professional after severe weather conditions such as a storm or heavy rainfall.
- Allowing under qualified people to care for the roof.
- Not reacting quickly enough to damage.
- Faulty repair service from an individual who is not a qualified roof repairman
- Dealing with scam artists.
All of these could easily void your roof warranty. It is very important to ensure you follow the warranty protocols to ensure your warranty is valid.
Why Should I Enroll In the Maintenance and Repair Program?
The maintenance and repair program offered to you through Empire Roofing guarantees regular inspections, routine maintenance, and minor repairs. In fact, Empire will come and fix any emergency leaks on the spot.
Ongoing upkeep allows your commercial building’s flat roof to remain in good condition. Without the regular upkeep, damage will eventually worsen and lead to other serious property issues.
What the Program Does
- Evaluation of property by Empire Roofing Corporation’s professionally trained inspector with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the roofing industry.
- Certified by Firestone Building Products, IKO Industries, Dow Corning Building Products and others.
- Completed in accordance with the recommendations of Firestone Building Products, National Roofing Contractors Association, Midwest Roofing Contractors Association, Ontario Industry Roofing Contractors Association and Roofing Industries Education Institution.
- Inspections scheduled at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual inspections are available).
- Written inspection reports with current roof conditions.
- Detailed digital photographic analysis of findings.
Services Not Included in the Program
Although it’s recommended, you don’t have to enroll in Empire Roofing’s maintenance and repair program. You can easily take advantage of our other services offered.
- TPO Roofing
- EPDM Roofing
- Rubber Roofing
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Maintenance
- Free Inspections and Quotes
- Roof Replacement
- Flat Roof Installation
- Material Options
The service you choose depends on what you need done to your commercial or industrial building’s roof. This is why it’s important to call and schedule your free inspection.
One of our inspectors will come out to evaluate the situation and then give you your quote. These inspectors have a minimum of ten years experience within the roofing industry.
Empire Roofing guarantees great service. Our state of the art equipment, durable materials, skilled roofers and inspectors, and lengthy history in the industry make us a top rated roofing company for commercial and industrial buildings, specializing in flat roofs.
Call today to speak to one of our roofing professionals and set up your free 100-Point Roof Inspection.