Brampton is a busy city with many commercial and industrial buildings and properties. Many of these properties have flat roofs that can easily acquire damage over time due to normal wear and tear, poor weather conditions, as well as poor maintenance and upkeep.
You can hire a reliable company such as Empire Roofing to take care of your commercial and industrial roofing needs.
Empire Roofing serves the Toronto, Windsor, Kitchener/ Waterloo and London areas. Our staff consists of highly trained and expert professionals with years of experience. Empire Roofing uses the latest in roofing materials and equipment to maintain, repair, or replace your roof.
Services We Offer:
- Rubber Roofing
- EPDM Roofing
- TPO Roofing
- Modified Bituman
- Metal Roofing and Cladding
- Tar & Gravel
- Flat Roof Repairs
- Flat Roof Maintenance
- Flat Roof Replacement
- Flat Roof Installation
- Debris Cleanup
- Durable Material Options
- Maintenance and Repair Program
Empire Roofing offers an array of services to address the needs of their customers. There isn’t anything we can’t fix or replace on a commercial or industrial rooftop. Call in and discuss the issues and setup a time and date for your Free 100 Point Roof Inspection valued at $1500, which includes a full colour report with photographs highlighting the key issues.
The Empire Roofing Maintenance and Repair Program
Taking advantage of the Empire Roofing maintenance and repair program is the best thing you can do for your property. This leaves you with all the time in the world to focus on other business matters, while the skilled employees at Empire come out regularly to inspect and repair your roof for you.
What the Program Includes
- Evaluation of property by Empire Roofing Corporation’s professionally trained inspector with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the roofing industry.
- Inspections scheduled at regular intervals (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual inspections are available).
- Written inspection reports with current roof conditions.
- Detailed digital photographic analysis of findings.
Inspection and Repair List
- Inspection of all access ladders/hatches
- Inspection of metal canopies, fascia’s, troughs
- Inspection of skylights and curbs
- Inspection of all roof membrane
- Inspection of all roof drains
- Inspection of all pitch pans, cones, pipes
- Inspection of all HVAC units
- Inspection of sheet metal flashings
- Inspection of all walkways
- Inspection of all sealants, etc.
- Topping off of Pitch Pans
- Patch Tears or Holes in Membrane
- Clean Roof Drains
- Removal of debris from roof surface, in particular at roof sumps (sludge, pop cans, bottles etc.)